- Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Work Location: Line and Base
- Company: STS Aviation
- Salary range: £57,500 to £65,000.
- Report directly to the Maintenance Manager
- Highest level of maintenance and preparation of aircraft for customers
- Perform routine maintenance checks and modifications
- Certification of aircraft types according to the authorizations held at the time of approval.
- Exercise Type C Certification privileges within the limits of their approval in the event that the Maintenance Manager is unavailable.
- Supervise and delegate personnel according to operational requirements to ensure the smooth running of the base.
- Assisting staff development through skills assessment
- Implement company policy and procedures to ensure the smooth operation, compliance and development of the base.
- Conduct audits of your work area according to management needs.
- Maintain a flexible working attitude in a changing environment.
- Previous experience in aeronautical maintenance in Base or Line.
- Work permit in the United Kingdom or Europe
- Possess any or all of the following Types Course :
- EMB 170/90
- Bombardier Q400 aircraft
- B737 NG
- B787 -8 and 9
- A320 family
- Own an EASA Part 66 B1.1 aeronautical maintenance license.
- Computer literacy
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Availability to work night shifts
- Accept the procedures established in the company’s MOE, internal policies and regulations.
- Keep the work area clean and tidy.
- Ensure that the company’s health and safety policy is adhered to at all times.
To apply for the offer follow the LINK below